- Who we are
- Our website
- Our collection and use of your personal information
- Transfer of your information out of the EEA
- Cookies and similar technologies
- Your rights
- Keeping your personal information secure
- How to complain
- How to contact us
- Do you need extra help?
Who we are
We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as Ã¢â‚¬ËœcontrollerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
Our collection and use of your personal information
We collect personal information about you when you access our website, register with us, contact us, send us feedback, purchase products via our website, post material to our website and compete customer surveys or participate in competitions via our website.
We collect this personal information from you either directly, such as when you register with us, subscribe to our newsletter, contact us or purchase products or services via our website or indirectly, such as your browsing activity while on our website (see Ã¢â‚¬ËœCookiesÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ below).
The personal information we collect about you depends on the particular activities carried out through our website. Such information includes:
- your name, address and contact details including email address
- date of birth
- bank account and payment details
- details of any feedback you give us by phone, email, post or via social media
- information about the services we provide to you
- your account details, such as username, login details
We use this personal information to:
- create and manage your account with us
- verify your identity
- provide goods and services to you
- customise our website and its content to your particular preferences
- notify you of any changes to our website or to our services that may affect you
- improve our services
This website is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect or use personal information relating to children.
Our legal basis for processing your personal information
When we use your personal information we are required to have a legal basis for doing so. There are various different legal bases upon which we may rely, depending on what personal information we process and why.
The legal bases we may rely on include:
- consent: where you have given us clear consent for us to process your personal information for a specific purpose
- contract: where our use of your personal information is necessary for a contract we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract
- legal obligation: where our use of your personal information is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations)
- legitimate interests: where our use of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party (unless there is a good reason to protect your personal information which overrides our legitimate interests)
Further informationÃ¢â‚¬â€the personal information we collect, when and how we use it
For further details on when we collect personal information, what we collect as well as how we use it, please read the following sections:
|When information is collected||What information we ask for||How and why we use your information|
|When you subscribe to us||Contact details: your name, address, phone number and email address Date of Birth||We ask for this: Ã¢â‚¬â€ to send you newsletters, promotions and other information about our products which may be of interest to you We rely on consent as the lawful basis for collecting and using your personal information We will keep this information until: Ã¢â‚¬â€ you close your account with us Ã¢â‚¬â€ we close your account|
|When you purchase our products and register for an account with us||Contact details: your name, address, phone number and email address Bank Account details||We ask for this: Ã¢â‚¬â€ to create and manage your account with us Ã¢â‚¬â€ to communicate with you about your account Ã¢â‚¬â€ to process payment for your order We rely on consent as the lawful basis for collecting and using your personal information We will keep this information until: Ã¢â‚¬â€ you close your account with us Ã¢â‚¬â€ we close your account|
Who we share your personal information with
We may need to share your name and delivery address details with 3rd party stockists. We shall notify you if this is likely to happen prior to you completing your order.
This data sharing enables them to despatch the goods you ordered directly to you.
We will share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
Whether information has to be provided by you, and if so why
We require you to provide us with your date of birth to verify that you are of legal age. We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to us.
Cookies and similar technologies
We would like to send you information about products and services, competitions and special offers, which may be of interest to you. Where we have your consent or it is in our legitimate interests to do so, we may do this by post, email, telephone, text message (SMS) or automated call.
We will only ask whether you would like us to send you marketing messages when you tick the relevant boxes when you complete our subscription form. Click here https://seven-deadly-sins.us17.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=16daff11e4dfaca7e259bee50&id=0fd49cdc26 to see what this form looks like.
If you have previously agreed to being contacted in this way, you can unsubscribe at any time by:
Ã¢â‚¬â€contacting us at email@example.com
Ã¢â‚¬â€using the Ã¢â‚¬ËœunsubscribeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ link in emails or Ã¢â‚¬ËœSTOPÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ number in texts
It may take up to 2 days for this to take place.
For more information on your rights in relation to marketing, see ‘Your rightsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ below.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information CommissionerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email, call or write to us OR Spencer Glazsher, our Data Protection Officer,
- at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we require further details to allow us to correctly identify you we shall let you know
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
How to complain
We hope that we OR our Data Protection Officercan resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us OR Spencer Glazsher, our Data Protection Officer,, please send an email to email@example.com, write to us at Unit 3, 2 Cattedown Road, Plymouth PL4 0EG or call 0208 068 6660.